Zoom requires that we follow certain etiquette (Politeness and Protocol).
Please follow these Ten zoom commandments each time you enter the zoom room.
1. Always show up on time or a few minutes early.
2. Always enter the chat room with your microphone muted (check settings).
3. Always use you real first and last name, not a nickname. (Can be changed in your profile settings).
4. Always be aware of what is behind you. People and things will be in the video. Be especially aware of mirrors and what they reflect. Suggestion-neutral background free of clutter or a virtual background.
5. Always speak clearly when it is your turn.
6. Always focus on the speaker. Playing on your phone during Zoom meeting is not a good way to show that you are interested.
7. Never say or do anything in the Zoom Room that would get you in trouble in a real classroom.
8. Never take pictures or record a video of the Zoom Room and post on social media.
9. Always enjoy your Zoom Room experience! It can be a lot of fun.
10. Always dress the part of an excellent student!
REMEMBER ALL ZOOM MEETINGS ARE BEING RECORDED BY THE TEACHER.
If you don't follow them, you will be politely kicked out of the Zoom Room after the first warning in zoom.